Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 96 In the NICU

Today I had my operation and Mom and Grandma Scarlet spent the day here at the hospital. They had told them that they would be doing the surgery around 9am or but they ended up not starting it till . They put a tube down my throat for the surgery. It’s still there for a little while longer till I can breathe on my own. I really hate it being in my mouth and they have to drug me up pretty good so I don’t pull the tube out. My operation went well. I have two marks on my belly where they tucked my guts back in. Mom also have me circumcised. (Ouch)
The best part of being here at the new hospital is they let me be naked all the time!
I weigh 2855 grams 6 lbs 4 oz
This is me before surgery

This is me after surgery



This is the view from my new room:)

Mom thinks I look like a doll in this bed.

3 comments:

  1. I love your diary, Little Man! You are so handsome! And loved by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor little man! I's so glad that everything went well. I hope this makes you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the worst of it is behind you. Hopefully, after this, all will be easy.

    ReplyDelete