Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 93 In the NICU

Today has been long. My belly has been killing me. My Dr had someone call up to Primary's to see if they could fit me in for surgery. They said they could do it on Friday. If my Dr says yes that is where I will be on Friday.
My physical therapist came in and held me for a long time today it was very nice.
They are going to do thyroid labs tomorrow to make sure my thyroids aren't acting up.
My mom wasn't able to come and visit me tonight because of a horrible storm :(
I weigh 2780grams 6 lbs 2oz

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well! You and your Mommy and Daddy will be in my prayers. I hope you're doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that they are going to do the surgery. I can't image how painful it would be to have to wait so long. Hope everything goes well.:0)

    ReplyDelete