Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 94 In the NICU

Today I have been my usual miserable self. They said that my hernias are not as reducible as they where before. That's a bad sign and it means I am at an extra high risk of having my intestines incarcerated. (Stuck outside my belly) They have decided to do my surgery on friday morning around 10am. Wish me luck.
I will be moving to a new hospital tomorrow. (Happy Thanksgiving to me)
They did rounds extra late because they had a bunch of new babies last night and this morning.
The storms seem to make them come a little faster.
I had lot's of visitors today and I got a blessing from my Daddy and two uncles.
Mom's cousin had a baby here today! Congrats Kenny and Anne.
They are giving me 2 bottles a day. I am eating about 80% of those. I get tired and can't finish and they end up feeding me the rest through my nose.
I weigh 2800 grams 6lbs 3oz



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sweet Baby. I hope that things will be better for you. I will be praying for you and you Dr. and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we were able to come see him. He and your whole family will be in our prayers especially for his upcoming surgery.

    Sue, Sonny, and Corinne

    ReplyDelete