Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 83 In the NICU

Things are going about the same as they have been all week. I am sad but they hold me all the time and that seems to help a little. There are more babies here in the NICU than there were last week, and some how that translates to me getting my primary nurses more often :) My old roommate Lola went home last week (Yea for her) so I picked up one of her primary nurses as my own (Yea for me).
Natalie was my nurse today she is great.
They are not changing anything in my care plan until I have the test on Monday. So things are the same as far as me not eating anything but what I eat through the tube in my nose.
I weigh 2495 grams 5 lbs 7 oz

1 comment:

  1. Hope that the test goes well on Monday, and you get to eat soon. Your weight is looking good! Keep up the good work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete