Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 88 In the NICU

My eye exam was uneventful. The Dr said that my eyes look the same, still not mature.
They turned my Oxygen to .25 liters, I hope I can handle it:)
Daddy and Mommy came last night. There was a parent support group meeting here at the hospital and they got to go together. Thanks to Grandma Johnson. She watched my sisters:)
I got a bath tonight, and mom breast fed me! I am now back on stage on of feeding protocol here in the NICU.
Cheri T. came to my room to visit last night she is Jaxson's mom and she is very nice.
I weigh 2735 grams 6 lbs!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that your weight is up. I'm sorry that your eye exam did go as good as you hoped. I wish I could come and visit you, but this cough has been with me for weeks now. We will be praying for your eyes and you tummy to feel better.

    ReplyDelete