Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 95 In the NICU Moving Day!

Sorry it's so late, I had a busy day.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
They moved me today and Mom got a lot of great pictures.
I weigh 2815 grams 6 lbs 3 oz

This is my room as I saw it for the last time:(




Stacey was my nurse today :)

Mom said it was cold this morning on her way in.

This is a picture of all the cousins on the Scarlet side. (except me of course)

Stacey loved on me for a while. Look how happy I am.

This was my communication board at IMC

This is the lifeflight team that took me to my new place.

This is my Dad and me chilling before I left.


I am so big I barley fit.

This is Scott he is my speech therapist. He talks to me like a real boy:) Because I am!








This is me in my now bed at the new hospital. Look how happy I am. Stacey's friend Lisa came to see me. She is very nice. I hope she gets a chance to take care of me one of these days.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment