Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy 1 Month Birthday to Me!!

I am one month old today and there has been a lot going on around here.
They cut off my wonderful caffeine fix that I had just started to appreciate.
Mom started the long process of breast feeding. Today was my first day so I didn't try too hard. 
My eye test results came back and everything looks good so far (little immature like the rest of me). They will check my eyes again in a couple of weeks.
Stacey my wonderful nurse has started working on getting me used to the  day night thing. So instead of being in the dark all the time I am now uncovered during the day.  She also got me a new hat, so in some of the pictures I have the white one and some I have my new blue one.
My roomate Jayde, who is three days older than me. Is going home today or tomorrow. He is almost twice as big as me.
Mom was able to hold me for an hour and a half today. She also took a ton of pictures.
I weigh 1180 Grams (2lbs 9.5 oz)










1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Big Guy!!! I bet your Mommy is very excited to be feeding you herself! Keep up the good work! (And tell your Mommy to keep up the good work, too. She's GREAT!)

    ReplyDelete