Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 37 In the NICU

Today was a great day. Mom and Dad came to visit me today.
I am still working back up to my full feedings. The good news is they are feeding me.
I still have an IV they had to put one in my other hand because my arm was getting all puffy.
Mom took my Frog (weighted pillow) home to wash it. I hope she brings it back soon. I really like it.
Stacey came to visit me today even though she didn't get to take care of me today. She is my favorite nurse.
They told Mom and Dad that they have to take a CPR class before they can take me home. I sure hope they can pass.............
I weigh 1280 grams (2 lbs 13 oz)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are my favorite baby! I'm sorry that I missed your mom today. I hope to get to take care of you on Thursday... or maybe on the weekend. Keep up the good work little buddy! I thought you looked great today!

    ReplyDelete