Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 36 In the NICU

Things are looking up. I have to be on 2 different antibiotics for a couple of days, my nurse said I look a lot better.
They didn't feed me for a full 24 hours. I told them I was starving and couldn't handle loosing even one pound. They just laughed and said it was for the best. Luckily I didn't loose any weight.
My tummy got a little big for a while, I must have had some gas. But it is small again and I am doing well. Mom came and did my 9:00 am cares.
Mom also came back and held me for an hour at 3:00 pm when they started feeding me again.
I weigh 1230 Grams (2lbs 11.5 oz) and I am 14.5 inches long.

This is me just waiting for food....
This is me getting food. Yum!



Mom made me a new hat today it's great!


2 comments:

  1. Love the new hat! Glad things are looking up! We are still praying for all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you every day! You take care of your Mommy!

    ReplyDelete