Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 22 in the NICU

Today Mom came in and did my 3:00 pm cares. I was in a grumpy mood. They changed my NG tube back to a OG tube. I think my nose is still just a little too small.
They are giving me Iron and Multi Vitamins with my 3:00 pm meal, it is very hard on my little tummy.
 I am still getting caffeine two times a day.
Mom asked the social worker lots of questions about my care today. What a good Mom.
They said that they are going to perform an echocardiogram on my heart. If I wouldn't have come so early I would have had an appointment to get an echocardiogram inside Mom tomorrow.
I am 1010 grams just over 2lbs 3 oz.



My nurse cleaned my window right after this picture was taken.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for being grumpy. Just try to be patient, some day you'll be big, too. A lot of people are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete