Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 27 In the NICU

It's Saturday and I am still chilling here at the hospital. Mom and Dad came in and visited me today. The Nurse said I hadn't had any episodes all day, but of course I had to prove her wrong soon after she said that by stopping my breathing and lowering my heart rate.
Mom thinks my pictures today look silly. Not much has changed they moved my oxygen up to 3 liters today.
I am officially 1100 Grams today.

Mom thinks I look like I am talking on my cell phone in this picture.
(She should know that I don't use my cell phone when I have visitors)

1 comment:

  1. Your Mommy is right, you do look silly talking on your phone. Don't worry about it, most of us do. You keep up the good work and be a really good boy for your Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete