Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 66 In the NICU

I had a care conference today and they even let me sit in and listen.
They went over all my issues and discussed what still needs to happen before I can go home.
One thing I need to do is eat with my mouth more..... I might be here a while.
Mom tried to feed me at 11:00 am I was out cold. They let me eat through my nose:)
Maybe tonight when she comes I will be all rested up and can eat a little better for her.
Stacey put me in this very cute ghost onsie. And I learned how to get out of wearing "cute" clothes all I have to do is pee on them and they change me right away. That is almost as fun as getting new binky's all I do is through them on the floor and I get a new one. I wonder if life will be this good when I get home.
I weigh 1955 grams 4 lbs 5 oz



1 comment:

  1. It does seem to be a shame to pee all over such a cute onsie!

    ReplyDelete