Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 50 In the NICU

Today Mom came and attempted to feed me. I was so warn out from the Ecocardiogram that they did on my heart earlier today that I wasn't up for eating at all. So they ended up tube feeding me instead.
When mom took my temperature today I was cold, so Mom wrapped me in 5 blankets and put my hat on nice and snug so I could warm up.
I have been having a hard time breathing after I eat so they moved my Oxygen back up to .75 liters.
I weigh 1585 Grams 3 lbs 8 oz

This is me in my room. Can you believe they charge $120 per hour? It doesn't even have a rest room...Not that I would know how to use it even if it did :)


This is me all bundled up after my tube brunch.

Mom wanted to take a picture of my way cute outfit (no ducks) but I was too cold.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcy~

    My Mom sent me the link to your little one's blog! He is so precious, I can not believe how little he is and sooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete