Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 49 In the NICU

10/10/10 and I am still here in the NICU.
Mom was sick today, so Dad came and feed me with a bottle.
The nurse put me in a yellow duck outfit... I told her it wasn't very manly and she just laughed.
Mom tried to put my old pumpkin hat on from when I was first born and it was too small. Imagine that, me too big for something.
My new roommate is very quiet compared to Max my former roommate. Maybe it's because she is smaller or maybe it's because she is in an isolet.
I am eating very well, except for that new food they keep trying to give me.
My dad tells me that my sisters can't wait for me to come home. They ask about me every day.
I am 1545 Grams 3 lbs 7 oz



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are in a big boy bed! I'm so proud of you and I am so excited because now I can hold you more!!! Way to go Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey. (Little Eric)

    ReplyDelete