Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 92 at Home

Today was not my best day.
I have a bad rash on my face from the tape that mom used to hold my oxygen on my face. She lost the little circle band aid type stickers she usually uses. Mom had to turn my Oxygen back up to 1/2 liter.
We went to the bank and to Arctic Circle with Joann, Grandma and two of Joann's kids. Then Grandma came with us to get the girls from school. On the way home Bre got sick and puked all over. We went to Grandmas house to clean up.
While we were at Grandmas the Dr's office called and said they had my RSV immunization shot ready. So dad came and got my sisters. Mom and Grandma took me to the Dr's. While I was at the Dr's I ran out of Oxygen and I got to meet all the night Dr's at Foothill Family Clinic. They hooked me up with a new bottle of oxygen, gave me my shot and sent my home ♥

This is me having a great time at the Dr's
This is me getting the bad news that I will be getting a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment